Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



31 October 2010

.......................................................What a beautiful little girl.............

The time changed in the UK today and job done, we have corrected every clock in the house.
My mind is still in Japan and this time it is a house named the
H house by Sou Fujimoto Architects - so cool.
............................................I do like it very much and I hope you all do as well.
I was lucky enough when I lived in Australia to get to know two boys from Japan: Shin and Go and they later became my friends. Sadly we lost contact, anyway I know I will catch up with them one day - I feel privileged to have go to know them. I find Japanese people exceptionally charming and their children are just so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...