Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



15 February 2011

.
I wish I new more about those beautiful images,
the only thing I know is,
I found them browsing through convoy.tumblr.com/
They look like they are all from the same home and I like them very much specially the floorboards and the white walls...
.
Everything is back to normal today after having one of our best friends, a family of four staying with us for a couple of day's. It was so good to see them and a joy to be able to spend so much time together. They are back in Denmark now and I do hope I will see them again soon. And the best thing is, we have hardly spent any time on the Internet so therefore I don't know much about what is happening in the outside world. In some ways it is good still I feel a bit lost so I am going to spend some time today reading the Icelandic news...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...