Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



12 March 2011

does not let you down.
.
Anyway, I took my little boy Eron Thor to his first birthday party at a friends house today.
He was very shy to start with then when it was time to go he wasn't ready to. We had so much fun and it is always nice to experience children's birthday party's in another country, because they are always going to be a bit different...
.
Anyway it is Saturday today, the day that Eron Thor can not wait for every week because Saturday is the day when he can have some sweets and my two older boys make pizza and I can promise you, it is the Nicest pizza ever. I love Saturdays as well because we get to have a very relaxing evening at home as a family and my boys can all stay up a bit longer because there is no school in the morning.

So happy Saturday night everybody...
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...