Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



14 September 2011






How much space do we need?
30
square meters in central



.................................................PARIS ♥♥♥

It is always interesting & exciting to see how designers tackle small spaces. You have to be a very good designer to be able to create something like those appealing images. I have to say I could very easily live in this kind of space & at the same time use the nature & the outdoors for inspiration, around old trees, butterflies etc.


I think the key is to use light furniture & simple colour scheme, with organic materials used to soothe the senses & calm within.

...via

2 comments:

  1. i love that sleeping space in the loft!!
    I would like to do that in my house, with a skylight just like that to bring in some natural light in the small space.
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of small spaces ... kind of nice having just what you need and with Paris as your playground I think I could be quite happy !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...