Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



26 October 2011

♥♥♥ I think we all sometimes wonder if life is taking us in the right direction. Moving with my family back HOME to Iceland has been healthy for us all. All my boys are very happy, so happy that people talk about it and I think it is doing so much for them to be so close to all our relatives. This country takes such good care of us and I have to say I love it with all my heart, it brings back this amazing sparkle in our eyes, I sometimes wonder where that sparkle comes from. It might be the air, the healthy food, the amazing water, the happy people or simply just the very special bright natural light, not to mention the northern lights?

Still there is something inside me that drives me to take off every now and then and move to other countries. Not sure what it is but it might be the challenge to learn and get to know, smell and get the feeling of what life is like somewhere else. At the age of 17 to be in Australia for a year living with some total strangers, people that hade chosen me to become a part of their family and not understanding a word they said for a few days – I loved it.

Anyway look at those amazing images. Seeing something like this drives me and makes me even hungrier for more. I love the black colour of the building and the beauty of the simplicity. A space that makes me very relaxed and brings out all my best qualities just by looking at it.

Lumbrein Residence by www.hurstsong.ch Zürich via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...