Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



30 July 2012





       
    We are selling our flat - via

Not sure if it is a sad thing or not - still it is too small for us so it is about time we move on.
No photos of the amazing view this time only the inside story.

I Lve this flat...                
                                it has taken such good care of us.    

By photographer Brynjar Gunnarsson & 2 of them shot by me.

                                                               



3 comments:

  1. You will have to post photos of your new place when you move. Happy adventures!
    Xx
    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Callie
      & yes I will at some point.

      When my new
      home feels like HOME.

      Take care.
      x Hulda

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...