Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



12 January 2011


It is the 12th of January and it is my DADS birthday today
and I tell you I am finding it harder and harder to be away from my family and friends in Iceland every year...
The good news is that we came to England to study back in 2006 and my husband, former Professional Olympian Decathlete and now a Chiropractic Student will finish his
5 years degree this summer.
So soon we will be free to choose any place on the planet to settle down - because I tell you after living in few countries, I am getting ready to find a place to live maybe for the rest of my life, who knows - it would be interesting to see what the
future brings.
Hope you have a nice day!
.
Image shows beautiful work by Bitte Westgardh found on her
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...