Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



04 November 2010

Inspired by Le Corbusier’s.

Often the most simple things are the most beautiful and I love the simplicity of this interior - all the details are spot on and the result is just perfect. This house is called Domino House and there is nothing as beautiful as having children on the photographs. I have been working on an Interior Design book, a book that will hopefully come out on the 16.09.2014 so I have plenty of time to make it a masterpiece. Anyway, I try to have as many people in my photos as possible simply because I love people and they do add a special touch to a photo.

Look at that kitchen, the fire place, the door, the light over the table and and and everything just becomes so clear and beautiful in a space like this. I simply LOVE IT.

photos by the amazing Verne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...