Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



13 November 2010


It is about time to introduce you to Rut Káradóttir,
an Icelandic Interior Designer that has been rocking the boat in Iceland for the last couple of years; I think she and her work deserve global identity. Before I became an Interior Designer I contacted her and she was ready to meet me, a total strager at a coffe house to give me some advice. We talked for hours and it was lovely to meet her, it was just like meeting an old friend. She is very charming and just fun to be with and how nice of her to give me all that time. She is someboody that deserves to be on the top, she has worked hard and as an Interior Designer it is vital to have good judgement and I think Rut has got it all.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...