Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



01 November 2010


What a BEAUTIFUL home – a house in the Alps.
Everything is back to normal after a great half term and Halloween that seems to get bigger and bigger in the UK each year; we even had some dressed up children knocking on our door last night – what a surprise.
Art Gallery Owner Eva Presenhuber in Zurich Switzerland, oh yes I am so glad that I have stumbled up on her home, what a haven for all concrete lovers like me. The messages carved in the walls make the space a bit quirky – I love that………..sustainability, yes I know that it’s a lovely word; we can talk about that later.
God is in the details in this house, look at the finish around the windows - love it, love it, love it...
I would love to know who took the photographs so please tell me if you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...