Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



12 November 2010


La Casa Raul by Mathias Klotz and Magdalena Bernstein based 60 km from Santiago.
Plywood, – I just it……It is one of my favourite materials witch I have used a lot when I design and then make my furniture with my lovely husband. At the moment we are working on a bed for our little beautiful baby boy Eron Thor age 3, his old bed is getting too small for him. Nothing in this world comes close to having children, I look at my 3 boys so happy, so healthy and just so beautiful, I love them more than anything in this world and I tell them that ever so often, they make me a very proud mother.
Anyway the whole interior is pine, using it as well as plywood panels. They have decided to have the exterior quite dark so it blends into the landscape.
Photos by Mathias Klotz and Leonardo Finotti.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...